TAC - Fixed Network Engineer
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Technical degree & fluent English
• Basic knowledge for the following technologies: routing, switching, security solutions, management systems for configuring, monitoring and backup network devices;
• CCNA certification is considered an advantage. CCNA level knowledge is required;
• Experience with Huawei Access products is considered a big advantage;
• Customer service experience, technical support and troubleshooting skills;
• Minimum of 1 year of telecommunications customer service/ technical support experience is considered advantage;
• Capable of taking initiative to identify, resolve problems and improve work environment;
• Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them accordingly;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Good team spirit and adaptability;
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
• Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade telecom products and their features;
• Use trouble ticket system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
• Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction;
• Perform daily operating system administration tasks, including hardware & software upgrades, Patch & Security patch management and maintain regulatory controls