Prysmian@NextGen Academy - How to prepare for a career: the skills and competencies of the future
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate anunturile HIPO NextGen active.
Vezi toate anunturile Prysmian@NextGen Academy - How to prepare for a career: the skills and competencies of the future active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate anunturile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate anunturile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate anunturile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
On November 4, Prysmian Group will organize at NextGen Academy, a live session dedicated to young people passionate about Engineering and Technology in which it aims to highlight the skills and competencies needed for a successful career in the field.
The live session will start from the following premise: „Operationally intensive companies have entered a new wave of automation and digitization. That will have a big impact on the skills they need to remain competitive.” – Building the vital skills for the future work in Operations – McKinsey &Co August 7, 2020
– for Prysmian covers the industrial area – R&D, Manufacturing (Production, Industrial Process, Continuous Improvement, Maintenance), Quality, Logistics and Purchasing.
The webinar aims to provide an overview of the following topics:
- The case for operational changes: their impact scale and nature - people will develop, manage, and maintain automated equipment and digital processes and keep doing the jobs that machines cannot;
- Being ready for changes they will affect all levels - the Prysmian case: Fast Track in Telecom (2019 – 2020);
- People development is the key HR function for the future – partnering with the CEO and operators - How Slatina Manufacturing Academy is driving the skill shaping effort.
The Prysmian professionals who will guide you through the NextGen Academy learning experience are Elena Fulgoi, Talent and People Development Leader, Jorge Montez and Nese Koc, Build the Future Graduates.
We invite you to register for free and you will receive a confirmation email including the connection details soon.
You can also learn more about Build The Future - Graduate Program 2021, an immersive experience in Prysmian Group from day 1. The program has three stages:
- a two-week Global Induction with trainings and activities led by the Prysmian Group Academy in collaboration with a Top-Ranking Business School;
- a 1-year job rotation in 3 different departments: Research and Development, Operations in one of our production sites, and Commercial.
- The international assignment is a great experience to learn new ways of working, acquiring new knowledge, meeting new colleagues, and embracing a new culture.
Prysmian Group is world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. With almost 140 years of experience, sales exceeding €11 billion (pro-forma as of 31.12.2017), about 30,000 employees in over 50 countries and 112 plants, the Group is strongly positioned in high-tech markets and offers the widest possible range of products, services, technologies and know-how.