Front Office Software Engineer with Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei active
View all jobs Front Office Software Engineer with Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information
Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications
Engineering; if you are still a student in 3rd/4th year - please do not hesitate
to join us - the schedule will allow you to attend your classes and still gain
- Experience with ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus;
- Experience in a monitoring environment using a network management system;
- Good understanding of English; conversational level of Spanish is a plus
- Analytical and incident/problem resolution and prioritization skills;
- Hands-on, practical approach, know “to get things done”; Willing to learn and
constantly improve technical knowledge;
- Proactive and independent in gathering knowledge;
- Network surveillance, 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
- Work utilizing pre-prepared Instruction SETS, Script commands, etc.;
- Handle 80% of upcoming issues and 20% escalate to Back Office;
- Ticket record and solve standard problems;
- Interaction with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups
within Service Delivery organization;
- Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets (TT) and work orders (WO) for
network and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group
as well as to the Back Office units / 3rdParty / supplier partner functions so that
service layer may be maintained at specified level;
- Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to agreed levels;
- The engineer will be the responsible team member, working in a shift 24x7.