Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Robotic Processing Automation (RPA) software experience - a plus
• Web apps experience
• VB/VB.net Programming - a plus
• Good communication skills
• Excellent team player
• Gather requirements, develop, test, and deploy scripts/programs/tools for different internal customers
• Perform periodic system administration tasks, including upgrades, Patch & Security patch management and maintain regulatory controls
• Ensure optimal performance of all systems running within the virtual environment through proactive tuning and preventive maintenance
• Perform daily systems checks and correct any issues, fix bugs
• Monitor systems performance and recommend adjustments to ensure optimum performance and response time
• Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports
• Maintain security and data integrity
• Implement and support audit and compliance regulations as per requirements
• Manage escalation issues to the third level support teams and vendors
• Prepare or update tools documentation and user guides as needed diagrams and SOPs as needed