This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Takeaway.com active
View all jobs HR Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
What you'll do:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative activities of a wide variety of human resources processes. Under minimal supervision, you will be responsible for assigned diverse tasks to support the HR group and company needs as directed by the country HR Leader. You must be well organized, possess outstanding administrative skills, and be able to relate well to employees and senior management. Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Responsible for all relevant employment documentation (hiring, job change, termination, etc ). You will process high volume of documents in a specific deadline;
- Ensures timely and smooth execution and administration of the pre-employment processes between the candidate and the Company together with our HR Admin colleagues;
- Drive HR data management including data uploads, data audits, data cleansing, to continuously improve HR data quality;
- Work on process improvements together with your colleagues, HR Business Partners, HR Administrator, Payroll and Recruitment;
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with company policies and government regulations. Retains personnel records in compliance with company record retention requirements. This responsibility includes both manual and electronic file maintenance;
- Handles confidential information in a professional manner, respecting privacy while maintaining company confidentiality;
- Responsible for the administration related to the various HR Information systems;
- Interacts with various levels of management, vendors, and Associates;
- Additional Functions may include providing back-up support on:
- Work on long term human resources projects as assigned;
- Administration with the corporate wellness program initiatives;
- Occupational Health & Safety administration;
- Development and implementation of local HR procedures/regulations.
Are you the one?
- Work experience in HR Administration - minimum 2 years experience;
- Familiarity with Workday (HRIS) or savy experience with other HR systems;
- Experience with processing high volume of documents;
- Knowledge about Romanian labor law;
- Bachelor degree;
- Romanian on native level, English - fully proficient;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information!
- Required to act independent of supervision in routine matters governed by either policy or established procedure;
- Flexible and able to solve routine HR admin questions and problems using sound judgment;
- Efficiency and accuracy in your administration;
- A proactive way of working and communication;
Here's our offer:
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Being part of a new, ambitious international HR team;
- A competitive salary;
- Contribution for lunch and a premium Health Insurance;
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.