Business Data Designer (French)
The Business Data Designer acts in support of the business data owner guaranteeing the reference business data model in terms of formalization, appropriation and use. It participates in the objective of establishing a common language and to reinforcement of the data quality exigences. This profile will create value around data on 4 axes: its quality, its protection, its use and the development of its uses, its governance.
What you will do:
• Ensure the quality of the dictionary and business models;
• Support projects in defining business needs in terms of description and use of data, as well as in compliance with norms and standards;
• Support the IS architect in maintaining business/application consistency;
• Integrate the Quarterly Data Quality Governance put in place by Paris and shared with all the Business Units;
• Contribute actively to the implementation of the Data Quality Governance in Finance by working closely with Data Quality Managers and Data Producers from Business side, and other required teams to improve data quality;
• Contribute directly to development by participating at coaching sessions.
• Proven experience in Business Analysis and/or Project Management is required;
• Data management missions, coordination or organization would be an advantage;
• Excellent abilities in Microsoft Excel and Power Point;
• Good oral and written expression in English and French is required ;
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment;
• Creativity and team spirit;
WHY JOIN US
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Preferential banking services;
• 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.