Logistic Automation Expert, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj County, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable. Make it happen.Qualifications
- English - level C1
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Teambuilding - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Physical Logistics team, which plans and coordinates the material flow
- You develop/ implement new standards and systems to improve the processes
- You are in charge of all aspects related to IT architecture in physical logistics processes
- You ensure the needed dashboards, reports, data mining, stream analytics
- You implement changes in the dashboards or existing software
- You give support to Logistics area in Automation topics
- You organise regular meetings, drive Automation in Logistics
- You will participate in daily meetings, calls with stakeholders in the projects or connections in Bosch plants
- You are well organised, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You play a key role in the Logistics Organisation
- Your focus is on continuous improvement
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- Bachelor/Master degree in Automation and Computer Science / Informatics
- Experience and Skills:
- Broad knowledge in HTML/CSS/PhP/jQuery/SQL/VB.net/VBA
- Excellent skills in programming tools using above programming languages
- Able to understand logistic processes and connect data in order to bring in front page required concept
- Good knowledge of ERP System (SAP is preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to interact with different Teams,
- Working experience in Logistics/Production is an advantage