Logistics specialist @ADT Autumn 2020
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Logistics specialist @ADT Autumn 2020 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
If you enjoy organizing everything and you like to coordinate transport activities, then you are in the right place.
We have a variety of opportunities, from entry level jobs to specialists’ roles (Export Planner, Import Planner, Transport Solution Specialist).
We’d love to meet you, if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Logistics, Commerce or Transport;
- At least 2 years of experience working in Customer Care, Logistics, Supply Chain;
- Knowledge of English at a conversational level; another European language is a plus (French, Italian, Spanish or German);
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- The ability to learn and to adapt to new processes;
- A customer-oriented approach and are a good team worker, with the ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & levels;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel)
- Manage the expedition of our clients’ and supply chain’s requests, within the costs and deadlines agreed;
- Plan and track orders to meet delivery deadlines, legal requirements and particularities of each country;
- Prepare the customs documentation on time;
- Follow the correct billing procedure;
- Manage potential complaints or issues and propose alternative solutions, working with our partners and Key Users;
- Build good relations with factories and carriers, to avoid delays;
- Collaborate with other Logistics specialists to best treat urgent orders.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
At the moment, we are preparing for future recruitment projects.
Submit your CV to be considered for upcoming roles.