Customer Data Assistant for sales team @ADT Autumn 2020
If you are passionate about numbers and have a keen eye for details, start your adventure in our Sales Administration Department at Michelin.
We have a variety of opportunities, from entry level jobs to specialists’ roles (Customer data analyst, Customer sales administration, Sales analyst).
As a Customer Data Assistant, you will:
- Process invoicing rejections and issuing manual invoices in the internal system, respecting legal, fiscal and customs standards - using available documentation;
- Identify and address billing issues in collaboration with Key Users and Manager;
- Apply internal control rules (archiving, control checks, etc.);
- Challenge and review billing flows, ensuring tax / legal compliance;
- Provide quality service and professional support for customers with questions or issues regarding Michelin's products and services through various channels (telephone and email);
- Respond to inquiries from clients: understand their requirements / requests , assess their needs, address solutions upon the case;
- Manage the continuity of service of its perimeter (respect to polyvalence, permanence, formalization and documentation of activities).
- Communication skills (both written and oral);
- Fluency in English and other European language: Polish, Turkish, French;
- Economics background is a plus;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
At the moment, we are preparing for future recruitment projects.
Submit your CV to be considered for upcoming roles.