IT Sales Representative
Well, if you’re reading this it means that now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
• You need to have a drive for new business activity;
• Proven record experience in sales and business development (exposure on international markets is considered a plus);
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills;
• Electronic negotiation and distance negotiation techniques are a must;
• Very good command of English language, both written and spoken;
• Highly motivated individual, creative, ambitious, relationship builder with drive, energy, and passion to succeed;
• Result oriented, with the ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines and international customers (US Markets but not limited).
• Get involved in a sustained and creative new business generation process
• Reach your sales targets through outbound calls and electronic approaches
• Promote company’s services and products to conclude partnerships and create your customer portfolio;
• Research new business database to contribute to the growth of the potential customer database;
• Always go the extra mile to meet and exceed sales targets;
• Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers, advise present or prospective customers to maximize sales;
• Schedule appointments to meet with prospective clients and investigate potential (mostly via phone or skype);
• Answer questions about the product and services details and promptly identify solutions for the clients;
• Assist business partners with any potential issues experienced and appropriately escalate any of these to management if needed;
• Contact potential distributors, resellers, and system integrators, to present our products on assigned markets;
• Maintain operations by providing recurrent reports to teams and management;
• Constantly research to acquire the product knowledge to present products effectively and answer prospects’ questions accurately;