Senior Front-end developer
Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
You will be in charge of a Web trading interface used for B2C activity for an equity derivative product issued by Societe Generale Investment Bank. The interface handles around 1500 products that are priced every second and each price tick is displayed in real-time. Clients can also buy/sell the product and check their balance/margin/positions/trades/history in real time and low latency over the internet. This Web interface is also packaged as a mobile app on Apple store & Google Play.
What you will do:
- Deliver high quality binaries matching agreed specifications within agreed timeframe and compliant with existing framework and standards
- Technically lead a small team of Web and Mobile developers and establish web development strategies
- Share and regularly update a vision for the trading UI making sure that the best usage of recent market
technologies is made
- Regularly communicate progress to business leaders, back-end development teams and IT department managers
- Mastering of CSS, HTML
- Knowledge in Web security standards (penetration tests)
- Knowledge of Web application packaging and deployment for mobile on App store and Google Play
- Technical watch on browser technology update and changing requirements on iOS/Android new versions
- Experience in Investment Banking environment or understanding of Equity Derivatives is a plus
- Knowledge of Java is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken
- Speaking/reading German is a plus
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.