Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
Developing and maintaining a high sensitive applications that are used by different Front Office and Middle Office populations (sales, trading, management) on the main financial places around the World (New York / London / Paris / Frankfurt / Hong Kong / Madrid / Milan / Tokyo / Singapore).
What you will do:
- Develop and support custom/ bespoke iSeries programs with primary alignment to Listed Systems group;
- Assist with 3th level support of the operation, testing, enhancement of the custom application and its impact capacity process;
- Gain an understanding of finance and accounting roles and data flow within the Technology group;
- Ownership and accountability. Will collaborate, execute task assignments on the sprint, Global initiatives within the Listed Systems;
- Provide application support Level 3 on in house application (in/out of office hours) and iSeries batch processing;
- Bespoke programming of reports for different offices or business lines around the various data files using SQL, ILE RPG, Free format RPG, CLLE, (Xml and Java 20%).
- Experience in full SDLC required: user requirements gathering, application/ system analysis and design, development and deployment;
- Minimum 2 years experience on OS400/ System 36; RPG, ILE-RPG, RPG/400, RPG36, OCL, CL, embedded and Dynamic SQL, QUERY/400, RLU, DFU, SQL/400, Data Base Utility (DBU 5.0);
- Experience in the AS400 Turnover change management process would be good or similar deployment tools (Aldon) ;
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken; French knowledge is an advantage;
- Innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.