Senior Java Developer
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
For our offices in Cluj-Napoca and Timisoara, we are looking for dynamic, reliable and experienced Java Developers which can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects in automotive field.
• 4+ years of Java development experience;
• Deep knowledge of multiple Java frameworks (Spring, Java EE, EJB, JTA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS) and application servers (Glassfish, Tomcat);
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, PostgresSQL, Oracle and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
• Experience with Cloud Platforms (OpenShift, AWS) is a big plus;
• CICD pipelines (Jenkins);
• Profiling/monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, JVisualVM);
• Object oriented analysis and design using design patterns;
• Fluency in English (written and oral);
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Analyze requirements, design solutions and develop software artefacts;
• Interact with our clients to understand their needs;
• Participate in high level estimates for large work packages;
• Start new projects and actively participate in all project phases;
• Assist juniors to develop for the next career level;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
What is in for you?
• Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team;
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
• Exposure to the latest technologies;
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth;
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time).