Senior Big Data Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• Experience with big data technologies on cloud for data storage, data streaming and ETL as for example : AWS Athena, AWS Glue, AWS Kinesis and Terraform scripting. Skills and experience with on-premise big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark are a plus.
• Solid skills in one of the following: Python and PySpark, Unix script development;
• Experience in areas of optimizing management of and deriving insights from non-structured non-relational data and provide business value from content through improved information management;
• Previous automotive experience is a plus;
• Fluency in English (written and oral);
• German is a plus
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
• Analyze requirements, design solutions and develop software artefacts;
• Interact with our clients to understand their needs;
• Participate in high level estimates for large work packages;
• Start new projects and actively participate in all project phases;
• Assist juniors to develop for the next career level;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
What is in for you?
• Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team;
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
• Exposure to the latest technologies;
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth;
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time).