Juniors in Tax Financial Services
Junior Tax Assistant in Financial Services Team
When you are at the beginning of your career path, making the right choice is important, but finding the right place to do that is essential. If you are a young professional looking for a great start to your career, read this page until the end because we are open for talent! Why KPMG? When you choose KPMG as the place to start and build your career in Tax you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG. You will have the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
Top student in Economics, Finance, Law or a related discipline, who:
- Has very good knowledge of English (writing, speaking and listening)
- Has basic knowledge of accounting
- Is a team player and takes ownership of own actions
- Is curious, problem-solving oriented and has very good communication skills
- Is flexible, open to change, proactive and has a lifelong learning mindset
- Has a business-oriented attitude and is able to think outside the box
- You will become an integral part of the Tax Financial Services team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with clients, other KPMG teams and the wider business community.
- You will work extensively with the Romanian tax legislation and you will apply it in practice during jobs such as consultancy, tax compliance, tax assistance to audits and others.
- You will own assigned work and you will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to answer client’s requests together with a senior member of the team.
- You will seek to embed technology and data analytics into the work process.
- You will participate to social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to travel opportunities for client engagements and learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
Student or graduate? We are Open for Talent. Open for You.
There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.
If you are interested in more than one location or more than one business group, you will have the chance to list this on your application or let your recruiter know once you have started the recruitment process. International students are also eligible to apply for our Graduate Program.