Process Coating Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
* Definition and development of production technologies in the area of Thinfilm coating and related processing technologies;
* Industrialization of new coating production concepts;
* Feasibility validation of design and production concepts;
* Detection of improvement fields inside production to improve quality and output;
* Planning of execution of production trials for new production technologies;
* Material development and introduction in serial production;
* Interface to RnD, PDC and external institutions;
* Networking in related expert fields and above.
* Bachelor or master's degree in mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Technical physics or Materials science / engineering;
* minimum 5 years of experience in serial production of Thinfilm coating applications;
* advanced knowledge in industrialization of production technologies;
* advanced knowledge in production of optical parts like lenses, light guides;
* advanced knowledge in PVD (physical vapor deposition ) processes and Rotary cathode sputtering technology;
* advanced knowledge in mold design and mold technology;
* advanced knowledge in material engineering and related analyses methods
* MS Office;
* Trainer skills;
* fluent English language skills;
* independent and self-dependent working skills;
* quality orientated;
* customer orientated;
* problem solving abilities;
* Networking skills.
* Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.