Dutch Customer Service
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Advanced level of English and Dutch
• University graduate or student
• 1 year of experience in Customer Support/ Procurement/ Finance/ Helpdesk would represent an advantage
• Knowledge of P2P (Procure to Pay) or Finance domains would represent an advantage
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Numerical competencies
• Ability to adhere to TAT and timelines
• Attention to details
• Active listening combined with excellent written and verbal communication competencies.
• Ensures that the problems are accurately registered in the ticket application when received via e-mail, phone, or chat
• Ensures that the phone/ chat line is open at the beginning of the work program
• Helpdesk Level 1 support for the applications used within the Procure to Pay department (SAP, Supplier portal, Procurement e-tool, Provider data basis, etc.): solves the level 1 tickets, follows the solution of the open tickets, escalates wherever the case to the level 2 (tests the solutions proposed by the experts in the case of the level 2 tickets whenever necessary)
• Acts as a single point of contact for the customer and communicates relevant information in order to ensure the customer’s satisfaction
• Communicates the problem status and time to resolution to affected personnel; provides to the customer's continuous visibility on the occurred situation/ problem
• Ensures a structured and high-quality communication related to the open cases
• Creates tickets to the IT support team whenever necessary
• Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves
• Relocation package
• Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
• The opportunity for professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
• Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why use a Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face a situation where the company does not reply to you for days.
• All our services for job seekers are free of charge. We also offer a bonus scheme for candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.