Junior Category Management & Net Revenue Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Acquire and develop strategic Category Management projects with customers;
- Market/category analyses/expertise, to enable regular presentation to customers based on market and research data;
- Define the optimal assortment, shelf and secondary placement per channel and/or store;
- Run analytics, identifie opportunities, and support decision-making on promotions, trade spend, pricing and assortments;
- Analyzes market trends and creates associated reports for key brands and packs;
- Works with brand teams to link brand objectives to pricing, assortment guidelines, promotions and trade allocation.
- University degree;
- Experience of minimum 2 years in similar roles;
- MS-Office: good knowledge of all applications necessary, very good knowledge of Excel;
- English fluent writing/reading/speaking: good or very good;
- Initiative & Determination to achieve;
- Decisiveness & Risk taking.
JOB ID: 20006681