Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing Specialist
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Responsible for defining the company unique employee value proposition and make sure the targeted audience gets to know the brand with the purpose to attract right-fit candidates while focusing also on retaining the best employees.
Our client, leading American company in financial services, has recently launched an IT development center in Romania.
- Previous experience in employer branding for IT industry is mandatory
- Strong understanding of the IT recruitment market
- At least 5 years of experience with employer branding projects (working for a large-scale company would be a plus), with proven success in the development and implementation of innovative sourcing initiatives.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Romanian
- Social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.) understanding and usage on the context of recruitment, attraction and employer branding
- Relationship building and networking –within the company as well as within the relevant external networks
- Strong project management skills – planning, coordination, follow-up, deadline management
- Connected and up to date with the market trends regarding employer branding and integrating new generations in the workforce
- Ability to work well independently, but also partner effectively with the Human Resources team and business leaders
- Generate content for various recruitment marketing and social media channels and sourcing strategy execution aligned with talent acquisition goals for both Bucharest and Cluj IT market.
- Create internal and external awareness toward diversity, gender balance, disability, including robust pipeline development and tailored recruitment marketing tactics.
- Identify best in class brand and sourcing strategies metrics and ROI accountability, execute against the plan, and communicate performance to necessary parties.
- Develop targeted brand promotion plans for key projects, pipelines, departments, and businesses.
- Consistently measure and maximize the strategy for each sourcing channel (e.g. email, website, LinkedIn, job board, etc.)
- Negotiate vendor contracts and maintain point of contact for partner vendor relationships and strategies.
_ Research current labor market, generational, and technology trends and ensure the Employment Brand is relevant to target candidates and maintains a competitive edge for client.
- Take the lead in designing events and initiatives to boost our brand as employer on the market. You will be able to use your creative skills in a set of general guidelines.
- Ensure that internal/external employer brand messages are clearly articulated, aligned and disseminated effectively via recruitment and attraction campaigns
- Establish budget forecasts for each project or program (including marketing and attraction strategy and plans), obtaining approvals and managing within budget;
- Proactively plan and manage recruiting & employer branding events, such as job fairs, career events, open days, workshops, etc.
- Represent the company in various recruitment events including campus-hiring events, career fairs, meetups and other network opportunities
- Develop and maintain various communication and marketing materials, including employee videos/testimonials, social media campaigns, etc.;