At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Good knowledge of AP/AR Processes;
• University degree in economics, finance or related field;
• Fluent in English, good communication skills (German or another European language is a plus).
• 3+ years of experience in AP/AR accounting;
• Good experience with SAP FI accounting systems
• Strong analytical, communication and influence skills;
• Team player with strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills;
• Attention to detail with ability to think in processes and ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans;
• Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
• Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude.
• Accounts reconciliations (e.g. vendor accounts, customer accounts, interim accounts)
• Open items aging analyze and follow ups incl. solving of old items and vendor/customer contact if the case
• Check of the pending items in AP Workflow
• Coordination of the outsourcing teams for AP
• Escalation Point for outsourcing partner for AP related topics
• Contact person for billing relating topics
• Check and make revenue accrual bookings
• Participation at the preparation of monthly/quarterly and year end closing (IFRS/HGB) in accordance with the Allianz Technology SE reporting calendars;
• Customer focus, keep customers informed and provide applicable information;
• Continuous enhancement of data quality on a global level by developing and analyzing meaningful KPI’S;
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
• Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
• All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
• German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
• Corporate Massage;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.