Global Resilience Expert
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Leadership experience in a demanding environment
• Ability to set priorities and work to tight deadlines
• Good level of self-organization, strong ability to work under pressure
• High analytical skills and solid business judgement
• Very high conceptual and problem structuring
• Self-motivated, proactive and customer-centric working style
• Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience (ability to operate within a global team environment / work within global virtual teams)
• Strong coordination and communication abilities
• University degree in Business Administration or related field
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Protection & Resilience domains ideally in the financial / insurance industry
• Ideally holder of recognized qualification and certification in Protection & Resilience
• Proven experience as a competent team lead / supervisor
• Ability to analyze data and extrapolate relevant information, identify problem root causes and think creatively for solutions
• Experience in conducting Protection & Resilience relevant workshops and trainings
• Entrepreneurial with strong managerial skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to deliver high-quality results; and takes ownership of initiatives
• Fluent English, ideally basic German knowledge
• Lead Protective Security Management services provided to clients globally within Allianz Group
• Develop and implement policies to ensure the physical safety of all employees and customers
• Lead and direct major investigations and response to critical events that impact the organizations
• Keep abreast with all security related information, directives and events
• Take appropriate actions to ensure security staff are properly trained and equipped to manage potential issues or breaches
• Define and implement a communication concept to convey PSM awareness among the OE´s employees and on top level management
• Conducting event risk management
• Enforcing the implementation of the controls and process requirements specifics to PSM
• Lead large, client-facing projects while mentoring/training junior team members
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
• Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
• All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
• German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
• Corporate Massage;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.