Junior Level 2 Controller - CDD
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Level 2 Controller - CDD active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
The role of the Level 2 Controller is to issue an opinion on the actual implementation of level 1 controls and on the quality of both their execution and the monitoring of anomalies and to assess the design and the relevance of the controls, particularly in terms of risk prevention. Specifically, you will be required to:
- Check the Level 1 controls by reviewing control design and control performance, either on the basis of supporting documents available in managerial supervision control tool or by re-performing the control (testing);
- Request evidence of level 1 controls, including segregation of duties, management monitoring and oversight, and other critical controls, level 1 controls’ chain from the beginning to the end of the process; request information about documented policies and procedure; inspect specific documents and observe application of specific controls;
- Elaborates the documents specific to the level 2 control activity depending on the purpose and objectives of the control plan;
- Alerts the manager in case of blocking points.
- Audit experience would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge in English ;
- Team spirit and desire to work in a collaborative environment being able to deliver expected results;
- Very good interpersonal skills to communicate about sensitive and difficult subjects with the Business Units and Service Units;
- Attention to detail and rigor;
- At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
- If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.