Field Own Service Engineer
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
For over 25 years, at Robert Bosch in Romania we nurture, build and sustain enduring relationships, to enable direct operational strategic benefits to our customers across the country in these major business areas.
Our headquarter located in Bucharest develops and supports the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch time-tested for over 130 years of a successful journey.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- More than 2 years experience in a similar position
- Technical knowledge regarding boilers,burners, controls, other components of boiler systems
- Valid ISCIR authorization
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Good English knowledge
- Availability for long / urgent travel
- Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, flex-time program
- Responsible for after-sales activities for heating, hot water, hot and steam (commercial and industrial) equipment and the systems they are part of.
- Expanding the client portfolio by actively selling parts and services.
- Provides maintenance for commercial and industrial boilers
- Provides technical consulting by telephone / by moving to clients in the allocated area
- Commissioning and troubleshooting for commercial and industrial boilers
- Installing, commissioning and setting of water treatment equipment
- Ensures the schooling of the personnel of exploitation of the heating equipment, production of the hot water, and the systems of which they belong of the third parties.
- Correct and complete issuing of working protocols for any intervention / job
- Elaborates the necessary documents for the authorization of the heating, hot water, hot water and steam equipment according to the legal requirements and the ISCIR requirements
- Offering technical advise and support for Termotechnology department located in our headquarters based in Bucharest