Procurement Analyst - Telecom project
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services active
View all jobs Procurement Analyst - Telecom project active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
As a Procurement Analyst, you will be assigned on a French network telecom project and you will act as a single point of contact for issues that can occur in the orders coming from the client.
What you will do:
- Recording the procurement requests made by the users;
- Analyzing the suppliers offers according to existing contracts, agreed prices;
- Managing the orders and the escalations linked to the existing Telecom products in the fleet;
- Optimization, analyses and improvement of the dedicated Telecom services database (MDSL);
- Controlling all the data related to orders, invoices, payments accuracy;
- Operational back-up for the supervisor if needed;
- Carrying out call meetings with the suppliers & the procurement team from Paris.
- Basic knowledge of network Telecom technologies (services) (WAN, LAN, ADSL, MPLS, ISDN, BTIP, Man Ethernet);
- Solid understanding of the invoicing process and what a professional invoice should include;
- Previous experience in a similar project represents a plus;
- You are motivated to learn and to improve your communication skills;
- You have advanced French and English skills.
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.