Head of Quality Purchasing
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HELLA Romania active
View all jobs Head of Quality Purchasing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• You have a degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering.
• You also have several years of relevant professional and management experience in a comparable position in quality management, preferably in the automotive environment.
• You are optimally qualified to carry out process audits and have knowledge in the area of employee, negotiation and conversation management.
• You have very good knowledge of quality management and ideally experience in supplier management or production.
• Mobility for international travel and business fluent English skills round off your profile.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number HRO-SA-PU.
• With your international team at different production and development locations, you release new suppliers for the Aftermarket / Special application business division, further develop existing suppliers, qualify the purchased parts in customer projects, secure the new start-ups through the appropriate level of maturity of the purchased parts and support production through a professional complaint management towards the suppliers.
• You implement the procurement quality management according to ISO9001, ISO / TS 16949 and ISO14001 as well as the specific customer requirements and standardize the worldwide quality organization in purchasing.
• You derive group and divisional goals at team and functional level and develop suitable KPIs to ensure that goals are achieved.
• You also set up quality improvement processes at suppliers, implement them and support the suppliers.