Supply Chain - ERP Specialist
If you are good at system diagnosis, and you enjoy working with numbers, then this may be your future job!
As an ERP System Specialist, you will provide technical, functional, and operational support in the Supply Chain areas of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning): systems, administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, system testing & development, and training.
- Create different types of purchase orders into specific ERP systems (i.e. MARS, AXE, Focus, SAP, DackData);
- Solve stock gaps between WMS and ERP system (i.e. SAP) and to manage/report the stock discrepancies for SAP users;
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the ERP (i.e. EDI implementation, new ERP releases);
- Use existing procedures to solve daily tasks, resolve specific situations, and support colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers, etc.).
- Strong understanding of the systems used, how the data is working, and how the data is exported to the other systems (i.e. from WMS to SAP/AXE/DDT etc., Fiori to SAP, Focus to AXE, etc.);
- Knowledge of the CW IDocs and ability to interpret the movements/actions indicated by them;
- Analysis of the EDI logs and ability to interpret and solve the EDI errors;
- Identify opportunities to improve the processes under their area of responsibility; active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects;
- Mentoring for experienced persons in the stream.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University studies;
- Previous experience min. 3 year of experience (in Supply Chain or Logistics);
- Advanced English skills;
- Ability to work in SAP;
- Knowledge of the CW IDocs and a strong understanding of other systems/applications;
- Advanced MS Office (VBA nice to have);
- Good at system diagnosis;
- Problem-solving focused on finding solutions;
- Good with numbers;
- Analytic person;
- Structured and organized;
- Proactive and with initiative;
- Comfortable with repetitive work and transactional activities;
- Serious, respecting deadlines.
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you, but also a chance to work in a great team. Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with a special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.