Linux Datapath Developer for Security Solutions
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- at least 3 years in low-level C or Embedded C programming
- software development for Networking in C/Linux
- experience on object oriented programming
- understanding Linux kernel
- good understanding of Security Networking concepts (Packet Filtering, Deep Packet Inspection, Authentication)
- good understanding of networking routing/swutching (L2/L3)
- must understand IP datapath mechanisms (IP lookup, packet inspection and forwarding)
- Kubernetes and containers
- Proactive, self-starter, collaborative and fast learning
- Makefile, Jira experience
- Golang, Python
- exposure on DevOps and CI/CD
- experience with eBPF(eBerkeleyPacketFiltering), XDP(eXtendedDataPath), Cilium is a big advantage
This team is researching and developing security solutions for applications based on dynamic microservices architectures.
Various technologies are used (i.e. Cilium) for implementing standardized Container Network Interfaces for Kubernetes orchestrated container-based applications.
- Diagnose issues in customer deployments
- Stabilize issues with short-term fixes by providing one-off development builds of the product
- Propose, agree, and implement long-term fixes in conjunction with the development team.
- Write tests in golang to validate code fixes.
- Participate in joint calls with customers.
- Prioritize customer issues, providing visibility to the various stakeholders
- Research, design and development of security solutions for container-based microservices applications.
- Newest technologies are explored for implementing security on IP datapath in Linux (XDP, eBPF, Cilium, Kubernetes)
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.