Prototypes Pick & Place Process Engineer
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
In order to be successful in this position you will have:
- Minimum 3 years proven work experience with pick&place process in automotive or electronic industry;
- Experience with Fuji placement machines is a big plus ;
- Technical university degree is mandatory;
- Basic knowledge for all SMT processes;
- Basic understanding of electrical circuits schematics and control systems;
- Good knowledge of English.
In your role as Prototypes Pick & Place Process Engineer you will be responsible with:
- Participating in introduction of new products, organising trial runs;
- PCBA change management;
- Provide programming needs and technical supports for specific pick&place equipment’s to achieve a stable process;
- Failure analysis;
- Continuous process improvement through preventive and corrective actions to reduce costs and increase product’s quality;
- Prepare documentation for equipment’s user: work instructions and maintenance instructions.