SI SDM Solution Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile SI SDM Solution Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are
We create the technology to connect the world.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
What we do
We are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
We are the heart of the connected world -- building extraordinary networks, devices, software and ecosystems. We continually reimagine technology to meet society’s many challenges and opportunities, making communities smarter and more sustainable, transportation safer, enterprises more agile.
We keep an eye towards how our technology impacts people -- putting them in charge of their wellness, experiences, choices, lives, and the way they collaborate and explore the world around them.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
How we do it
We have one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of information and communications technology, software, services and licensing.
We are different from our competitors in many ways, but one in particular sets us apart – we have one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios and the experience to match in Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks, Nokia Software, IP/Optical Networks and Global Services.
Good Knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE/IMS Networks and Call flows
Experience of installing HP hardware - inserting in racks, power and network cabling within the rack
Experience in Cloud + Virtualization and VNF Deployments
Good experience in Unix/Linux commands
Good English language proficiency required (written and spoken)
You are dedicated to learning, welcome feedback, show flexibility and take initiative.
Nice to have:
Solution design & Implementation of Core Network Elements including HLR, HSS, IMS Node, One-NDS, MNP & EIR
SDM Solution Integration
Subscriber Data base migration of HLR, HSS, EIR & MNP
You will be part of Global System Integration Delivery team among 9 Solution Integration teams, each focusing on a particular field: VoLTE, SDM etc. The SDM team is spread between Romania and Portugal, working closely with Market Services to provide the best integration solutions to our customers.
You might work on multiple projects depending on the business need, the length of a project being of 5-6 months up to 18 months depending on the complexity. For some steps you might be required to come on client’s site depending on the initial agreement.
The team has received appraisals from customer from the customer for the following successful projects: Go Malta fALU to fNokia SDM Swap, Jazz Pakistan HW Modernization, Migration and Expansion, Proximus Belgium SDM Upgrade, Cosmote Greece One-NDS Upgrade and AMX Mexico SDL Trial.
What does Nokia offer you?
• Market-competitive salary based on your skills
• 3 annual bonuses (Performance, Christmas and Easter)
• Meal tickets + extra food allowance
• Monthly reimbursement for Sport, Wellness, Culture activities, Kindegarden/After-school expenses
• Annual reimbursement for Dental/Eyeglasses/Lenses costs
• Public Transport/Private Parking monthly allowance or bike/electrical scooter annual cost reimbursement
• 24+ paid vacation days-off
• Flexible time and teleworking
• Private health and life insurance
• E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for certified technical training and personal development
• Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (awards can be redeemed via our online store)
• Share in Success - Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
• Personal Support Service (PSS) – free access to confidential and professional support and guidance on a range of emotional, practical and work-life topics
• Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
• Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
• Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
• One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)
If you want to take part of this adventure that will shape the future, join us. Apply now!
If you have any questions, reach out to Alexandra Rotaru on LinkedIn.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.