Partner Support Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Partner Support Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are
We create the technology to connect the world.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
What we do
We are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
We are the heart of the connected world -- building extraordinary networks, devices, software and ecosystems. We continually reimagine technology to meet society’s many challenges and opportunities, making communities smarter and more sustainable, transportation safer, enterprises more agile.
We keep an eye towards how our technology impacts people -- putting them in charge of their wellness, experiences, choices, lives, and the way they collaborate and explore the world around them.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
How we do it
We have one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of information and communications technology, software, services and licensing.
We are different from our competitors in many ways, but one in particular sets us apart – we have one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios and the experience to match in Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks, Nokia Software, IP/Optical Networks and Global Services.
Readiness to work in 247 environment
Self-motivated to take accountability of defined tasks & deliverables, Deliver work with minimum supervision
Strong phone and verbal communication etiquettes, skills along with active listening
Proficiency in English is must. Conversant knowledge of other languages will be preferred.
Proficiency in MS Excel with acumen of Analytics & reporting tools and software’s
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices, Salesforce Preferred
Familiarity in Sales Channel, Sales Process and Sales operations will be preferred.
Former experience in tools & automation development will be added advantage
Partner service orientation; Partner focus and adaptability to different personality types
Advanced troubleshooting and Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Fast learner, Track record of over-achieving quota
Team Player and Driving team members for excellence
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science /Electronics and Telecommunications /Customer Management or equivalent
Providing first level contact and convey resolutions to partner’s queries
Managing emails, inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
Following help-desk scripts and processes when handling different topics
Identifying partners’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
Properly escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support
Tracking, routing and redirecting problems to correct resources
Update partner data and produce activity reports
Utilize excellent partner service skills and exceed partners’ expectations; Walking an extra mile to support the partner needs
Walk partners through problem solving process; Follow up with partners, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
Ensuring timely resolution and log maintenance
Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
Preserve and grow knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
What does Nokia offer you?
• Market-competitive salary based on your skills
• 3 annual bonuses (Performance, Christmas and Easter)
• Meal tickets + extra food allowance
• Monthly reimbursement for Sport, Wellness, Culture activities, Kindegarden/After-school expenses
• Annual reimbursement for Dental/Eyeglasses/Lenses costs
• Public Transport/Private Parking monthly allowance or bike/electrical scooter annual cost reimbursement
• 24+ paid vacation days-off
• Flexible time and teleworking
• Private health and life insurance
• E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for certified technical training and personal development
• Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (awards can be redeemed via our online store)
• Share in Success - Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
• Personal Support Service (PSS) – free access to confidential and professional support and guidance on a range of emotional, practical and work-life topics
• Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
• Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
• Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
• One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)
If you want to take part of this adventure that will shape the future, join us. Apply now!
If you have any questions, reach out to Denisa Vagner on LinkedIn.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.