HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
As a Product Manager you will be the essential link between the business owners and a dedicated agile team.
Once you’ve got the right vision, you have the autonomy to create your product strategy, draft a roadmap, set priorities and objectives and enable your agile team to make it happen, all of this at eye level with our customers.
Required skills & profile:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading agile projects as a product manager or equivalent;
- Experience in managing products in an Agile environment;
- A good understanding of the tech stack and product life cycle //start-to-end app development process;
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.);
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies and microservice architectures;
- Basic idea about (at least) one programming language, would be a big plus;
- Advanced knowledge of product development and Agile methodology;
- Good time management, able to set up priorities and to monitor progress;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
- High willingness to travel in Romania and abroad up to 30% of the time.
- Support the agile team with business knowledge;
- Pragmatically building the product vision and roadmap;
- Use experimentation techniques to validate assumptions;
- Maintain a critical perspective to drive revisions and extensions for existing products and solutions;
- Collaborate with the UX/UI team to research, develop and validate the UI flows to be implemented;
- Support the agile team with business information;
- Get the most out of the product team.
- Health and life insurance;
- Working remote;
- Flexible working time;
- Bookster account;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business);
- Fun & Sport activities;
- Free day for your birthday;
And many more.