Receptionist Trainee (6h/day - 12 months)
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
Proven experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Student or fresh graduate;
- Romanian native and intermediate English level.
What will you do:
- performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks;
- providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and - managing our company’s general administrative activities;
- check invoices issued by courier companies based on expedition boundaries and/or requests made by Schneider Electric;
- Receiving/handing over / sending documents/parcels/ messages from and to SER employees in the interest of the service;
- Keeping evidence and distributing vouchers to SER employees;
- organizing and scheduling appointments when needed;
- assisting in the preparation of reports;
- booking travel arrangements when needed;
- submit and reconcile expense reports for colleagues;
- acting as back-up for the front desk officer;
- Keeping the confidentiality of business information and SER collaboration relationships.