Senior Order to Cash Analyst with Czech- Credit & Collections
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Order to Cash Analyst with Czech- Credit & Collections active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
Looking for a new job oppotunity? If you have Accounting/Finance relevant experience and you speak Czech, then you should really check this amazing opportunity!
• Strong numerical skill
• Customer oriented
• Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• English and Czech (spoken and written) business level as a minimum
• IT packages computer knowledge - Microsoft Office
• Drive a proactive and result-oriented problem-solving approach.
• Support a team culture where reflective questions and critical thinking are encouraged.
• Experience in working with SAP for financial processes and systems would be preferable
• Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash services, including: order release and collection activities, issues investigation and resolution, contact customers for extra information etc.
• Adherence to Order to Cash controls, to procedure manuals and process description manuals
• Deliver Order to Cash processes according to the agreements with specific entities and in line with audit recommendations
• Follow and use a robust knowledge management framework: ensure all procedure manuals are updated accordingly and any changes are cascaded to all team members
• Ensure that all agreed controls are adhered to on time and in full
Immediately escalate to the line manager any breach in existing controls and highlight any possible risks caused by lack of controls