IT Project Manager - 1 year fixed-term contract
For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development.
These will be your responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget;
- Helping define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Defining tasks and required resources;
- Collecting and managing project teams, budget, allocating project resources;
- Creating schedule and project timeline;
- Supporting and directing team;
- Leading quality assurance;
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress;
- Evaluating and assessing the result of project;
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed;
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- Project management experience in implementation of medium to large scale projects;
- Previous experience in delivering software implementation projects;
- Good knowledge of IT tools (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Projects);
- Knowledge about software lifecycle;
- Working experience with both Waterfall & Agile project methodologies;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving approach;
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities;
- Contract negotiation;
- Adaptability, able to tolerate stress;
- Excellent command of English.
- Represented the “customer” in software implementation projects;
- Delivered projects for Finance Department;
- Exposure to regional (multi country) projects.
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.