20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Over 5 years of experience (in general)
• Technical profile bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Can demonstrate practical experience implementing solutions throughout SDLC phases (analysis, design, implementation and operations)
• Has organized delivery from a service management / team leading / project management perspective
• Business Analysis skills, including capability to understand and review written specifications (functional and non-functional requirements, architectural requirements, installa-tion/administration/user manuals)
• Knowledge at a basic level, of one or more of the key technologies used in the project: Java, Oracle database / SQL, WebLogic (or similar Java-based application servers),
• Capacity of understanding and assimilating concepts of Linux/Solaris/Unix, Windows OS, net-working technologies
• Shows strong communication skills during normal and critical situations
• Team player, good communicator, analytical thinking, problem solving orientation, capable to work under pressure
• Knowledge of planning and document editing tools (MS Project, MSOffice).
• Available to travel for meetings occasionally
• Act as a single point of contact by the customer for a portfolio of applications in hers/his responsibility
• Communicate with the customer during normal daily and crisis situations, on all required levels (mainly service management and business analysis, occasionally also at a basic technical level)
• Gather and structure any new requirements, functional and non-functional, and expectations from the customer
• Report to the customer and to the management of the project the status on a regular basis or promptly whenever an exceptional situation occurs
• Handle critical situations, establish priorities and steer the teams toward the right results
• Coordinate and integrate the ad-hoc built teams, to perform activities for the applications in hers/his responsibility, according to the operational procedures in place
• Manage planning, execution, control and closing phases for a new application release cycle
• Communicate at a basic technical level with deployment, testing and support technical teams, both internal and external
• Continually identify opportunities for improvement while executing the customer relationship management process
• Identify and manage risks and issues
• Properly use the tools that supports his/hers activities
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
• Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms