Java SW Engineer
EASYDO is a technology company, spin off activity of a leading Technology Services company with + 80 employees. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are building next generation technologies applications including API, Data Governance, AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Data Governance & Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services. Working with top premium companies in several industries, we are operating projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining EASYDO, You will be a member of a Romanian and international team, expert and complementary, which allows you to evolve in your career and succeed your projects.
• University degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering related fields.
• 3 years+ working experience of systems analysis, Object Oriented design, and web architecture.
• Cross-platform development and deployment
• Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, Spring Cloud,
• Good experience in developing Web Services SOAP
• Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on Tomcat 5.5/6.0/7.0 server.
• Sound RDBMS concepts and broadly worked Oracle DB, MSSQL
• Hands on experience with build and deployment tools including Ant / Maven, logging and Debugging using Slf4 and Log4j, unit and integration testing using JUnit.
• Good working experience in GUI design and application development using IDE's like IntelliJ
• Knowledge of containerized application deployments, including Kubernetes
• Nice to have: Spring Boot including real world experience working with NetFlix OSS tech stack.
• Formal SDLC experience using Agile methodologies
• Ability to manage priorities and conflicting timelines and work in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills and excellent team player
• Comfortable in a multi-task, deadline-oriented environment.
• In depth knowledge of Web architecture and good understanding of the http protocol, its usage and limitations
• Strong analytical and leadership skills
• Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
• A highly self-motivated individual who takes initiative and can work well under tight delivery deadlines.
Your deliverables as a Java Senior Developer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Participate in all stages as defined in the Agile Development Methodology Life Cycle
• Work closely together with the assigned project scrum team
• Work with the project scrum team to design, implement and deliver well-documented, high quality, cost effective software application solution
• Work with the project scrum team to plan, analyze and estimate user stories in Jira
• Source Code Review and Source Control Management
• Consistently adhere to the processes and standards as defined in all stages of the Technology Life Cycle
• Collaborate with business analysts, architects, developers and other team members regarding the design and development of the application systems
• Address issues regarding data and environmental configuration
• Create/update system documentation associated with any functionality change to ensure that applications are easily maintainable in the future
• Provide input to the architecture and/or technical lead to improve system and application as appropriate