Tax Assistant - Transfer Pricing
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in economic or technical field, with an excellent academic record. Master degree in Finance or Economics would be a plus;
• Professional experience is required in transfer pricing work (1 - 2 years) within consulting or accounting practices;
• In-depth knowledge of Romanian transfer pricing legislation and a good understanding of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines;
• Fluent written and spoken English with focus on professional reports/memo writing and use of appropriate business/technical language;
• Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic environment;
• Self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team work spirit;
• Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams;
• Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.
What does the job entail?
• Client transfer pricing work (e.g. benchmark studies, preparation of transfer pricing reports, assisting more senior colleagues during transfer pricing audits, etc.);
• Generate new ideas and solutions;
• Liaising with the relevant counterparties of the projects (team, client, other advisors);
As a member of our team, you will gain access to a wide range of industries and projects and you will be given the opportunity to develop your knowledge through your day-to-day professional activity as well as via specialized training.