Technical Test Analyst
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
Experience in the following software technologies::
• Automated testing using different frameworks and programming languages
• ORACLE(last two versions), design of relational databases;
• Git, SVN si TFS;
• Jenkins and similar applications
• TCP/IP, SSL, OOA/OOD, XML, XSD, ASP.NET, FLEX, JAVA, HTML5
• HP ALM, JIRA, TFS or other test management applications;
• Web Services REST, SOAP – manual and automated testing;
• Test Environment Management
• Process Management
• SQL query and basic knowledge of data management techniques
• Universiry studies in the following areas: informatics, electronics / electrical engineering / technology information
• Network testing experience
• Requirements understanding (use cases, functional specifications, user interface specifications, etc.) and object oriented analysis.
• Strong testing cycle knowledge from the early design phase until the operation phase and relative models
• Scripting/programming knowledge in the following languages:
• Groovy script
• API testing tools (SOAPUI, Postman, Jmeter)
• Proven knowledge in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Experienced with HP QC/ALM, Jira or other programs used in a product’s development lifecycle (CD&I tools).
• English (minimum level required - B2)
o Analysis of design specifications and requirements to identify and design. appropriate test cases and scenarios
o Execute test plans/scenarios with test data or real data.
o Design and maintain Regression test plans and contributes to software development
•Reduces time to market through quick, precise manual and automated testing that is continuously enhanced and innovated
•Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
• Searches, analyzes and validates pro-actively the tests/programs that have failed and their defect fixes, provides and records detailed information that would solve efficiently the defects.
•Collaborates with Testing Lead to identify risks/key issues that affect quality, using QA team’s framework, and working with project team in order to mitigate them.
•Trains users to work correctly with programs/applications and offers support during the user acceptance cycle, logging and tracking any defects raised by them.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you