As an Application Support Engineer in a very rich and dynamic environment, you will work closely with the developments team.You will be in charge of the functional and technical support of the production environments. Your Role in a Nutshell: Daily support tasks (90%): · Technical and functional support of the production; · Monitoring and request / Incident management; · Pick-up calls on a shared hotline; · Features explanations; · Knowledge transfer for new joiners and users; · Crisis management if needed; Release management (5%): · Study release impacts on production; · Install applicative packages coming from development team on pre-pre-production environment; · Install new version in production and ensure post deployment checks; Continuous improvement (5%): · Reach for a full automation of manual tasks, delivery process and monitoring A little about You:
- Finance functional knowledge or technical background in sql/unix (1 at least);
- Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a plus.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs.