HR Analytics Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hunt Recruitment active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Analytics Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Hunt Recruitment is an executive search and head hunting company, with a young team of passionate professionals.
You will find in Hunt your ideal partner in understanding what a pleasant, fast and friendly recruitment process looks like.
Eager to start or further develop your career in recruitment? You have found the right place! :)
Successful candidates will have:
- A passion for data and insights
- Previous experience or exposure in a HR Analytics position
- Experience and knowledge of creating a HR Analytics strategy
- Knowledge of SQL programming code
- Experience of working across multiple markets
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to present and communicate data in an engaging way
- A keen desire to keep ahead of trends within the industry
- Understanding level of Tableau software (desirable)
Successful candidate will be:
- Highly analytical in approach
- Proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Passionate about data and sharing insights
- Passionate about data science
- Consume and understand employee data and visualise this through dashboarding and presenting the data in a format that can be understood by the wider organisation.
- HR Analytics strategy
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources
- Supporting stakeholders to identify any HR issues by performing analysis and providing recommendation
- Promote a data driven approach across the HR teams you work closely with, encouraging data to be used to understand the business challenges and providing solutions to key stakeholders
- Conduct research, perform detailed analysis and provide observations, insights and conclusions on the analyses and recommend solutions.
- Responsible for monitoring and improving all areas of HR data quality
- With a HR Data lens continuously identify and implement new system requirement to improve the efficiency of HR services
- Support HR processes (Compensation, performance management and Talent) with data analytics
- Provide workforce data driven insights
- Find innovative way to communicate employee and organisational information in an understandable format for the end user
- Creation of monthly, quarterly and annual analytical insights to be shared with the management team and HR
- Creation of Ad-hoc reports
- Keep up to date with the most cutting-edge HR data analytics techniques and technology and look to implement these where beneficial
- Support and measure HR activity and initiatives
- Play an active part in the wider Analytics functions within the business ensuring we are aligning our ways of measuring and sharing data