SYSTEM INTEGRATION TESTER
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HELLA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile SYSTEM INTEGRATION TESTER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• Good knowledge about SW-HW interfaces/interaction: communication protocols
(SPI, CAN, XCP, Ethernet etc), memory handling knowledge.
• Experience in HW measurements and analysis; HW schematics/layout analysis
• Good knowledge of English.
• Create test design based on System Architecture and Requirements for Radar
• Develop System Integration Test cases automation using Java and Eclipse IDE
• Perform measurements using oscilloscope or logic analyzers.
• Execute test cases using various automotive tools.
• Perform fault injection (SW or HW) for Functional Safety related requirements.