Continuous Improvement Consultant-Finance GBS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Continuous Improvement Consultant-Finance GBS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Continuous Improvement Consultant (Finance&Purchasing) - GBS TSR
Through this role we want to contribute to the development of Continental Business Systems (CBS) principles within Global Business Services Timisoara. We are looking for a brilliant colleague that has the mission to coordinate continuous improvement activities in Financial and Purchasing domains and support the CBS philosophy and practical implementation by living and establishing its principles and improvement routine. The development of the CBS mindset of employees, the fostering of sustainable participation/contribution to the respective CBS networks and the facilitation of sharing-receiving of best practices and their implementation are among the Top 5 assignments of GBS Romania CBS Consultant. To help our colleagues to deliver better and better results to our customers, the CBS Consultant is called to ensure systematic improvements and innovation by constantly improving internal processes and nourishing the innovation culture. This role uses CBS programs, through the facilitation of Value Stream mapping, A3 Thinking, Rapid Improvement Events and managing for Daily Improvement to transfer knowledge of Lean and other continuous improvement methodologies to the GBS organization.
* Identify CBS opportunities within the area of responsibility and within cross-functional areas.
* Identify gaps and coordinate local trainings.
* Supports site in developing and implement GBS CBS culture through an implementation roadmap aligned to GBS strategies and objectives.
* Act as coach and mentor to managers and employees to support them in executing the routine to deploy our Lean Management System in their areas of responsibility.
* Support and promote cultural change by working with leaders to create and communicate the Vision, urgency for change that incorporates a Continuous Improvement Culture and holistic management system.
* Manage end to end projects which focus on quality and lean six sigma objectives, facilitating continuous improvement throughout the client delivery scope.
* Carry out trainings and moderate improvement workshops in GBS related areas such as Kanban, Scrum, Process Mapping and Design.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve client processes and drive client value through operations maturity.
* Work in an international team to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
* Monitor and report KPIs and SLAs performance status.
* Offer supports for specific KPI for measurement of CBS roadmap implementation.
* Report the performance and track to closure the projects for which you are allocated as coach.
* Report status of CBS to top management and corporate functions.
* Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company.
* University degree in IT, Finance/Economics, Engineering or related science.
* Work experience as a process analyst/architect, consultant, internal auditor, project manager or comparable.
* Professional experience with Lean concepts, Six Sigma/Process Improvement and managing projects focused on business process and organizational change.
* High affinity to process engineering and IT solutions.
* Good Microsoft Office knowledge.
* Good English skills.
* Good written and oral communication skills (including presentations, moderation and negotiation techniques).
* Self-reliable working and result-orientated.
* Willingness to work in an international environment.
* Strong teamwork spirit.
* Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified, backgrounds in ISO 9001, COPC or TQM.
* Good SAP knowledge.
* Experience in leading people.
* German skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.