Support L1 with French
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• French Language Advanced oral and in writing
• English Language Advanced oral and in writing
• Previous experience in Customer Support for at least 2 year
• MS Office, especially Excel
• Previous experience in working with support platforms like JIRA, Service Now, Redmine, Basecamp etc
A.1. Provide solutions to support tickets assigned:
• Become familiar with the supported tools and platforms in order to provide answers to assigned tickets
• Qualify the support request and to provide a solution.
• Identify if the subject is in scope or area of competence
• Assign to the appropriate person or teams if the subject is not in the area of expertise
• Ensure follow up of the subject to provide an answer to the stakeholder in the appropriate time and in a useful manner.
• Offer answers to all support request (bugs, incidents, information or access demands) coming from digital managers form all countries who have difficulty using Renault digital platforms.
A.2. Update & maintain the confluence solutions data base
• Update and enrich the library of solution files used by the whole support teams to answer to countries.
• Maintain and update the procedures describing the support process for platform users.
A.3. Ensure customer satisfaction
• Measure the satisfaction for all solved request and propose action plans for improvements
A.4. Performance indicators:
Respect of SLA Time to take in consideration
Respect of SLA for Ticket backlog
Actions deployed for Continuous improvement of the activity