Senior UI/UX Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs IHS Markit active
View all jobs Senior UI/UX Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
Are you a passionate user interface developer? You enjoy listening to users and implementing their feedback to build excellent and innovative experience. You will contribute and make an impact towards development both green-field projects as well as extending the existing ones.
Build dynamic web pages using java script and advanced Ajax techniques.
Be pro-active and creative in answering business requirements with interactive UI designs
Work with Business Analysts to develop product specifications
Build robust client-facing Web applications (or extend features of existing ones) using industry standard design practices.
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Assist in ensuring defects and incidents are dealt with, and that any new versions of software are released in a controlled and timely manner
You will be working in the Sustainable Finance Group Team in Bucharest. The team looks after and develops several cloud-based products, working in agile fashion and friendly rewarding environment.
We are open to people working remotely and are focused getting the work done.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Good knowledge of Java and SQL
- Good to have J2EE experience
- Good in aptitude & problem solving
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays energy, drive and stamina.
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations.
- Comfortable working with global teams operating across different time zones.
- Focused on delivery.
What we offer:
- Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
- Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
- Access to the most interesting information technologies
- Flexible Working Hours
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Fun room (pool table, PlayStation)
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
- New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest technologies/equipment