We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
• Language Skills: English C1
• Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
• Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
• Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
• Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
• Significant experience in finance or credit related field
• Solid time management skills
• Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 3 years)
• Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
• Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
• CPG industry experience.
• Daily management of Sales orders on hold.
• Review and authorize credit for new customers and payers; manage requests of credit reviews and perform periodic and formal credit reviews.
• Provide advice and recommendations to sales management regarding customer accounts identified to present high risk for Molson Coors financial loss under credit sales terms.
• Ensure timely collections of debts and escalation to relevant parties involved (Collection Agencies, Sales, Legal etc.).
• Bad Debt Management and preparation of relevant documentation; Manage bankruptcies within guidelines established by bankruptcy courts; Perform bad debt and payment trend analysis to reduced write-offs
• Maintain and update SOP/QRG as per agreed approval flows.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.