Sales Representative (Sales & Marketing)
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
• C1 English level (both written and spoken)
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years experience in the outsourcing industry and consultative sales experience;
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services;
• Evaluate existing and potential clients requirements (RFI/RFPs) and design bespoke, effective proposals;
• Design creative combinations of staffing, process and technology into compelling offers
• Design pricing models for potential new business and existing clients;
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential;
• Coordinate global sales efforts with global marketing, global sales management, accounting, operations, HR and technical service group;
• Analyze the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers to the organization;
• Proactively develop leads from Social Media, online marketing, trade and professional organizations, shows and events and other sources;
• Customer Account Management, by acting as Conectys interface for existing customers, in case of scope changes and commercial updates;
• Collect, analyze, and catalog in-depth customer information, competitor information, and market data
What we offer
• Attractive salary package according to your experience and knowledge
• Private Medical insurance & meal vouchers
• International workplace, team oriented
• Working from home (during the COVID-19 pandemic)
• Healthy work environment