IT End User Support (new center in Cluj-Napoca)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs IT End User Support (new center in Cluj-Napoca) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- At least 2-5 years of related experience;
- MAC, Windows expertise;
- Have the ability to work autonomously and be a key contributor to a team;
- Be professional and courteous;
- Continue to grow and develop your professional and technical skill sets;
- Handle projects or work with defined scope;
- Work with guidance on team/unit projects;
- Have problem solving capabilities;
- Make worthwhile improvements to existing programs, and procedures;
- Make practical suggestions for improving work processes;
- Work for consensus and contribute to the achievements of work group goals;
- Balance travel between locations while exceeding service levels.
The Consultant role is as follows: to work in partnership with MassMutual customers to support and maintain organizational computer systems, software and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all organizational hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal performance in order for the customers to meet their business objectives and overcome problems. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, chat or work order) in a timely, documented and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where and when required. Contribute to the successful delivery of all project and site support related IT initiatives. Have the ability to contribute to the successful fulfillment of IT services across multiple Workstation and Infrastructure disciplines.
- Desktop, laptop, and mobile device support: diagnostic and problem resolution; hardware and software upgrades and installations;
- Technical planning for the delivery of current / future technologies;
- Customer education and consulting;
- Security consulting;
- Audit consulting;
- Fulfill basic to complex audio-visual support;
- Fulfill basic to complex infrastructure network and voice support;
- Fulfill basic to complex printer support;
- Fulfill onboarding, termination, disposal and hardware refresh support;
- Deliver proactive hardware/software cross training and research;
- Be on call rotationally 24/7 including major holidays.