Service desk with Czech
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Service desk with Czech active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
WE ARE HIRING SERVICE DESK ANALYST WITH CZECH!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- Fluent communication (written & oral) in Czech and English, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to working in shifts;
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook is a plus
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint, and Outlook is a plus;
- Experience of using call logging software;
- Previous experience as a Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive is preferred;
- Good understanding of infrastructure management processes; good understanding of process framework like ITIL would present a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows X;
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience;
- MCP/MCSE/CCNA certification.
- To provide 1st line/2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat, and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details
- Identifying the issue and categorizing/prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in the CRM tool
- Referring KB for workaround/resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG's
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls/tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for outage confirmation (where ever applicable)
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Attractive benefits package
- Relocation package
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Transportation deducted
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)