Service desk with German
WE ARE HIRING SERVICE DESK ANALYST WITH GERMAN!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- Fluent communication (written & oral) in German and English, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to working in shifts;
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook is a plus
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint, and Outlook is a plus;
- Experience of using call logging software;
- Previous experience as a Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive is preferred;
- Good understanding of infrastructure management processes; good understanding of process framework like ITIL would present a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows X;
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience;
- MCP/MCSE/CCNA certification.
- To provide 1st line/2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat, and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details
- Identifying the issue and categorizing/prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in the CRM tool
- Referring KB for workaround/resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG's
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls/tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for outage confirmation (where ever applicable)
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Attractive benefits package
- Relocation package
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Transportation deducted
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)