Software Engineer – Comms Engine
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is required:
- Embedded programming experience (ANSI C)
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Knowledge of network communication protocols
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low-level software
- English language (spoken and written). Romanian language knowledge is also needed.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Knowledge of Automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Flexray)
- ARM architecture
- Knowledge of Autosar standard.
- RTOS Knowledge (usage, implementation)
- Makefiles, scripting languages
We are looking for highly innovative and passionate engineers to join our software team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive systems.
- You will develop high quality embedded system-level firmware software for our embedded microcontrollers and processors following automotive standards.
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products.
- Develop solutions for validation of the software products.
- By joining our Bucharest team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.